The room is called HBAG If you need an invite just send me an imstant message.
CivicSista69
Tracy
Printable View
The room is called HBAG If you need an invite just send me an imstant message.
CivicSista69
Tracy
Why don't we just make a private chat, like I said before? We just have one person invite all the people on this thread to a chat at a specific time.
Mine, shockingly enough, is Colette Denali.
I added everyone, too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok, so it's in about an hour then?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There isn't really such a thing as a private chat. Any chat room on aim, another person can get into just by typing the same thing into the Chatroom name. I don't think it's possible to have a private chat room. If so, I've never seen it done. When my friends and I want to talk with more than 2 people, we just make up a really strange named room, and assume no one else will be in there.Quote:
Why don't we just make a private chat, like I said before? We just have one person invite all the people on this thread to a chat at a specific time.
If we come up with a name beforehand, everyone can invite themselves in on their own.
I have AOL and AIM my screen name is the same for both. Its NikkiRox8229 feel free to IM me whenever any of u guys see me on. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
my screen name is plainoldheidi but I am not on all that much. I will add you all tomorrow, probably!!
prasnlrd, AIM is a way of sending written messages instantly to another AIM user. You have a buddy list with the screen names of your buddies, and if they are listed, it means they are online too, and you can chat. It is free, and very addictive. The nice thing is you get instant responses, so it is like a regular conversation. If you still have questions, I can pm you more details!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do not panic Sheila. [img]smile.gif[/img] You and I am IM all the time, lol!!!! IM- means Instant Message. But when a group of us come together, we go into one room and alot of people can talk together at the same time. Tracy, me, and the others can help you for the first chat room experience.Quote:
Originally posted by prasnlrd:
Uh...what is this and how does it work? I know what a chatroom is, but what is and how does a AIM-AOL Instant Message work?
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Mine is Riaenigma3
mine is flyitalian14
i was on last night but didn't chat much in the room....
Love this idea, although 7:30pm Central time won't be possible for me - as this is 2:30am CET and especially on a Sunday night I do need my beautysleep and to be fit for work the next morning [img]wink.gif[/img]
My screenname is MikiAustria and you're free to add mine to your AIM's - maybe we can chat during other times too.
Uh...what is this and how does it work? I know what a chatroom is, but what is and how does a AIM-AOL Instant Message work? [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]